Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Wife Ate a Buick

(Have you read my yelp review on MG's in Sherman?)
 
My Wife Ate a Buick!

And I ate a Cadillac. I like how each sandwich is uniquely named - 57 Chevy has Heinz 57 sauce on it; T-Bird is a turkey burger ... The woman who took my order asked if we wanted 2 individual orders of fries or one we could split. This is the first time anyone had the foresight to ask this question. Brilliant because my wife, Cindy, never finishes her fries. Thank you, MG!

In addition to the appropriately appointed and named hood ornaments attached to the ceiling, MG's serves Texoma's best burgers, fresh cut fries, perfected onion rings, free refills and take-away drinks. My only regret is that we're moving to OKC, but we know where we will eat when in Sherman.

No comments:

Post a Comment